07 November, 2013

Oh toilet !!!!

Guess what, i got a flight in the morning and suddenly i need to rush to the toilet just like anybody else. In fact i have more important things to do than just that. The stomach keeps swirling just like the washing machine and wants to be realeased. So i run to the public toilet at Kuching International Airport. The first one, there was a sign "rosak harap maaf" means sorry breakdown. Secondly, the urinal was covered with plastic sheet indicating that you cannot pee there because it is also break down. So i ran to the other toilet alittle bit down the walkway which is near the smoking room. Again to my surprise the other toilet for the disable also put up with the same sign " rosak harap maaf." It was not that toilet that i wanted to go, then i proceed to the other toilet just next to it and again the same thing happen . Three toilet were all closed. 2 were occupied and the other one is rosak or breakdown so i cannot use it. The urinal which are 3, only can be used one. Two of them were breakdown due to water blockage.
I decided not to keep looking for other toilet and upset myself. I hold on to myself and get on the board heading to my destination. My journey took me 1 hour and once i reach my destination i quickly find the toilet and  of course finish the things.
I was thinking to myself that those incident happen at the international airport where traveller and tourist especially the first timer who come to Kuching experience the toilet woos!.
Is this how we keep our toilet at the first gateway to Sarawak and give the first impresion to the visitors? The airport management should act and rectify the problem and get the toilet to be fixed and keep them clean. We are not bother to look at those sign or keeep yourself busy tagging the sign "rosak harap maaf" to all the doors in the toilet at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment